Salmon Planning Company Limited takes great care to preserve your privacy and safeguard any personal details you share with us. We aim to be clear when we collect your information and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
In this Private Policy, reference to “we” or “us” are to Salmon Planning Company incorporated in England and Wales (registered number 04823777) whose registered office is Old Mill, Bishopbrooke House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD.
This Private Policy should be read alongside, and in addition to our terms and conditions.
By using our website or providing us with personal information you are agreeing to this policy.
How we collect information
This Private Policy only relates to personal information collected by us
- via our website
- phoning us
- writing to us
- sending us an e-mail
What information do we collect?
When you contact us, we will ask you to provide us with your name, job title, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
How we use your information
- To provide you with information and services that you have requested from us
- For internal record keeping relating to the services we offer
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing of your information
Salmon Planning Company Limited does not share or sell personal information about any client with third parties for the purpose of marketing.
We are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
Holding and storing your information
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide you with a service you have requested.
When Salmon Planning Company Limited has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information we will dispose of it via secure document destruction services. We aim to dispose of documentation after six years.
Your rights and accessing your personal information
- You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal information if its not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us
- You have a right to ask for copies of personal information we hold about you
- You have a right to know how we use your personal information
- You have a right to be ‘forgotten’ by Salmon Planning Company Limited. This involves us deleting all data held about you by us, where this does not affect Salmon Planning Company Limited’s ability to comply with legal, tax or accounting requirements
In relation to these rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, outlining your specific request.